Dla tribunal. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dla tribunal.

Baileyxxx
Baileyxxx Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hi I had a video call tribunal on the 21st of December. I have received a letter from dwp stating they have received the decision regarding the hearing but says before continuing with my claim they need me to answer some questions. Which are - has the person been into hospital, and my bank details.  Is this a standard thing? I just thought I would have an answer or does it sound like dwp are going against whatever decision was made. 
Thank you x 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,363 Disability Gamechanger
    That's the questions they usually ask when they are about to make a payment. You should have received a decision letter from HMCTS did you receive this?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    As poppy says, you should receive the tribunal decision direct from the tribunal. Possibly it is in the post to you but DWP have received it electronically.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Baileyxxx
    Baileyxxx Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    @poppy123456 no I’ve only just received the letter from dwp saying they have received the decision from the appeal then asking me them questions and it says they will contact me once I’ve sent the form off? 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    You need to complete and return the form in order for DWP to process any payments due to you.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.