Universal credit cant get an answer either off my journal or phone calls - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal credit cant get an answer either off my journal or phone calls

Options
2»

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Adrian_Scope said: If you're able to tell us when your ESA increased to £228 a fortnight we should be able to help answer when your UC LCWRA element is meant to be paid from. 
    Only if we know when UC was claimed.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @kateebee how are you doing today, did you receive Adrian's email? 

I'd just like to echo Adrian and say that you haven't confused anyone at all, and when you feel able we can run through everything with your UC step by step, and help you feel more settled. It would be really helpful if you could tell us when your ESA increased to £228 a fortnight? 

Remember we're here to support you, so if you feel we can help offer you some extra support locally, please do let us know. Thanks again for reaching out with your query.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • kateebee
    kateebee Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Options
    Thanks for your concern everyone im very grateful.
    I'm not okay at the moment but hopefully this episode will pass and I will start to feel better . 
    I just can't cope with anything everything overwhelmes me.
    My family and friends must be sick to death of me all I do is cry.
    As far as my UC is concerned someone answered on my journal and said I would be getting the extra element in the next assessment period. 
    Thank you for listening 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm glad you've had some reassurance for your UC, that must be a relief to know @kateebee :)

I'm sure your family and friends aren't sick of you at all, especially if they understand you're going through a tough time at the moment. I'm sorry to hear how overwhelmed you're feeling, stress and anxiety makes everything a lot harder to manage, even the little things. 

Have you spoken to your GP about how you've been feeling lately? They might be able to help you work through to feeling better. Can I ask if you're receiving any support for your mental health at the moment? If you like, you might want to self refer for IAPT services here, if you'd prefer.

We're always here to listen, and please do keep us updated with how you get on.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.