Had a letter from PIP saying they have all information needed to make decision. Anyone else? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had a letter from PIP saying they have all information needed to make decision. Anyone else?

netty7777
netty7777 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
edited January 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Had a letter from pip saying they have all information needed to make decision on pip anyone else had this ? How long did they take after to make decision? Been waiting agers 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    This is just a standard letter they send everyone and doesn't mean anything. It's rather a pointless letter and causes nothing more than more stress. Timescales can still be 2-12 weeks after this letter.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • netty7777
    netty7777 Community member Posts: 23 Listener
    Was that 2-12 weeks til payment was sorted after this letter ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    2-12 weeks for a decision. There will only be payments if you're successfully awarded.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.