When to expect AR1 form? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

When to expect AR1 form?

Options
robertt
robertt Community member Posts: 120 Connected
Hello. I was awarded pip back in January 2020 . The award is for 3years , 2023 January. I have read that I will be receiving some review form which is called AR1 or PIP2 . Is it true that I should get this form approx 12 months before original award expiry date,also is there face to face assessment? 
Thank you for your help guys.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,004 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Usually you receive a review form about 6 months before your award is due to end. 
    You may have your award extended due to huge backlogs from the pandemic but even if this happens you should still expect the forms because extending awards is for DWP to have longer to review your claim. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • robertt
    robertt Community member Posts: 120 Connected
    Options
    Ok thank you Poppy . 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,004 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    robertt said:
    also is there face to face assessment?
    At the moment most are telephone assessment, some have face to face. Whether this will be the same when you have yours I have no idea.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.