On the right track to get better — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

On the right track to get better

Hi every one 

once again I want to thank every one on here who have got me threw my darkness’s days and my time in hospital I’m greatful to each and every one of you . 

I had my injection today and I think my body is starting to get used to it because the side effects seem less, 

I just also want to say if any one out there is struggling with there mental health please don’t be scared to call for a ambulance or go to a n e and they will help you . There are also different helplines you can call . 

Just wanted to give you all a little update x

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks so much for the update @cupcake88 I'm glad to hear your body is becoming more accustomed to the injections.

It's great to read your encouragement too, and I'm sure our members would agree, if you are struggling, don't be afraid to seek help and reach out, no matter how small the reason :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you so much for your update @cupcake88 - so, are you back home now? I'm very pleased to read the side effects of your injections are lessening; progress indeed. Lots of hugs....so proud of you, xx
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,905 Disability Gamechanger
    @cupcake88 it's so good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that those side effects are lessening. Are you still in hospital? You can do this! sending a gentle -hug- xx
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,278 Pioneering
    Hi ladies yes I’m out of hospital and doing well at home . My injection was all sorted for me for in the community , I was given some meds that help with the side effects also . 

I still need to sort out a new nurse I’m still not happy with her and her treatment towards me , 

im rather stressed because the dwp still haven’t received my forms yet my partner posted it for me like 3 weeks ago I have 
    already been given one extension will they give me another ? 

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,905 Disability Gamechanger
    That's great news that you're home. I hope they arrange you to have a new nurse soon!
    Postal delays are huge for DWP and with Christmas and the New Year closing days, i'm not surprised they haven't yet received it. Try not to worry, your health condition is likely to be noted with DWP so your PIP is unlikely to be stopped if the forms aren't received on time.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Great you're doing well at home @cupcake88 - which will be even better when a new nurse can be found, xx
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,097 Disability Gamechanger
    @cupcake88
    So glad to read your back home, and your meds aren’t giving you any bad side effects.

Take care and rest well ❤️Xx
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,713 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cupcake88 glad to read that you are now at home and things are looking good

Brightness