Backdated pay. When will it be paid? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Backdated pay. When will it be paid?

Options
badbelly
badbelly Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited January 2022 in Start here and say hello!
I had my assessment before Xmas and was placed on LCWRA. And got my first payment but I got a letter saying I’m owed money and told me exactly how much and it will go through my bank. But when will this be paid?

thanks in advance 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,985 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

It takes 3-5 working days to go into your bank once payment is sent.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • badbelly
    Options
    thank you very much poppy I got the letter today so does that mean if I don’t get it this week it will be next week? I see nothing in my bank account or app
  • poppy123456
    Options
    If you don’t receive it by Tuesday next week then put a message onto your journal under the payments section to ask when it will be paid. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • badbelly
    Options
    Thank you poppy I will 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @badbelly I hope poppy has reassured you, 3-5 working days is indeed the standard amount of time it takes. It shouldn't be too much longer for the money to come through.

Keep us updated and I know it's hard sometimes, but try not to dwell on it too much. It's on it's way :)

If there's anything else you're unsure of, just let us know.  
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • badbelly
    Options
    Thank you Alex I’ll keep you all posted so others can use this post to reassure themselves. Stressful waiting I have some rent that needs paid off and the landlords waited quite a while. I’m sure a few days wait won’t hurt 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's okay @badbelly and yes, that's exactly what we like to see on the forum, threads that can help people out. No, hopefully your landlord is understanding given the situation. 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • badbelly
    Options
    It’s going in my bank tomorrow. All seems pretty quick but I’m not going to look a gift horse in the mouth 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Sounds about right if they paid it yesterday, 3 working days would be tomorrow. Thanks for coming back with the update.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's good news @badbelly :) Thank you for letting us know.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness