a rare genetic condition called cystic hygroma/ lymphatic malformation and claiming DLA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

a rare genetic condition called cystic hygroma/ lymphatic malformation and claiming DLA

warriorof6
warriorof6 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I came across this and joined as my son has a rare genetic condition called cystic hygroma/ lymphatic malformation and i have been told i may be able to get dla for him as he has had this condition from birth and he is likely to have it the rest of his life he is currently 1 years old anyway i got the form but because of his age i really dont have a clue how to fill it in as its all about mobility and he hasnt taken his first steps yet so im really confused what to do any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.