Hi, my name is MrsArhritus65! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is MrsArhritus65!

Options
MrsArhritus65
MrsArhritus65 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello I’m hoping to make new friends who understand the pain and challenges people like me have

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @MrsArhritus65 and welcome, thanks for joining today and telling us a bit about yourself :) How are you this evening?

You're welcome to join in with any discussions on the forum, but you might find our Chronic pain and pain management category of particular interest. I hope you'll enjoy exploring, and connecting with others who have similar experiences to yourself.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @MrsArhritus65 :) It's great to have you with us! Thanks for joining. 

Many of our members live with pain for various reasons, so I hope you'll be able to make some meaningful connections here on the community. Would you feel comfortable telling us a little more about the pain you experience, or any conditions you might have? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @MrsArhritus65

A warm welcome from me too! It is great to see you have joined us on Scope's forum. How are you today? 

Just like @Tori_Scope, I am wondering if you would like to share some information with us about the pain and challenges you have? This will hopefully enable you to meet others with similar experiences.

I think we are a supportive and friendly community and I hope you will find the same! If you need any help with navigating the forum, please just give us a shout and we'll try our best to help  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @MrsArhritus65

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness