Hi — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi

Options
Ashvinney
Ashvinney Community member Posts: 161 Courageous
Hi am looking for some advice i put up yesterday about my ESA , I have spoken to cab yesterday, I have not had reassessment for 3 years , the guy said its because I was on pip now I am on a ongoing award I won't get one,  I think that's the wrong advice, I have been given , not sure were to go from here , 
Ajones 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,348 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2022
    Options
    You were advised incorrectly. Claiming PIP has nothing to do with ESA. ESA Support Group is an ongoing award until a new decision says otherwise.
    The advice you had yesterday on here was correct. At the moment there's huge backlogs and we've been in a pandemic for 2 of those 4 years, for this reason i'm not surprised that you haven't been re-assessed.
    When your time comes for the review you will receive the forms in the post in a white envelope, until such a time all you can do is wait.
    Your thread from yesterday with the same question is here. https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/87462/confused-🤔#latest

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ashvinney
    Ashvinney Community member Posts: 161 Courageous
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Thank u poppy for getting back to me I well wait like you have said , I thought that was wrong what he had said I go by the advice I have got from you guys i had help the last time  for doing the pip paper work and got my on going award that's why I come back today 
    Ajones 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.