hi to all — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

hi to all

Options
jascof
jascof Community member Posts: 55 Connected
just  a hello,i am a Banbury man just joined and saying hello,had a fair few problems with gp's,OT etc even though i am long term disabled,lost records,having to prove living problems,dates of diagnosis etc all stemming from moving to a new gp :(

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @jascof

Welcome to the community, thanks for introducing yourself, I hope you are well.

That sounds very inconvenient and moving GP shouldn't have to result in you going through that. Hopefully things resolve and become smoother with time.

I'm sure you'll enjoy taking part in this community, so I look forward to seeing you getting involved.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • jascof
    jascof Community member Posts: 55 Connected
    Options
    Thankyou,just a nightmare been living with different problems 34 years,and now feel like i am banging head againt a wall,i am having to almost prove i have had all of my problems again and again,worse at the moment as no face to face so i have not even met my new Gp ,been told to ask about social prescribing as they will take more time to go over day to day living and then it is recorded in my medical records ???but nothing worse than the docs/ot's etc not even having a understanding of what you got through,hopefully all will get resolved 

Brightness