Uncertain about tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Uncertain about tribunal

Bippit
Bippit Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi all,
I have had a MR turned down but have retained the standard daily living and mobility. My mobility is difficult and I am in chronic pain permanently.  I can drive but not when I am in a lot of pain but the assessor has said that as it takes strength in upper and lower limbs to operate a car and I didn't supply any medical reports, they are leaving it as it is. 
I live on top of a hill in quite a rural area and can't walk up or down the hill to the bus stop even with walking sticks and am too unsteady to climb on and off buses, neither can I afford the cost of taxis to appointments etc., I have just missed the deadline of 28 days to apply for a tribunal but my question is can I apply before I get a medical report from my doctor or does that information have to be sent with the application? 
Could anyone give me some advice please.
Thanking you in advance.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.