Poem called friends — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called friends

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
edited January 2022 in Coffee lounge
Poem called friends
It important to have good friends
This is to extend a hand to our friends
We all need good friends
We sometimes a shoulder to lean or lend an ear listen to our problems
We cherish our fantastic friends
we also have so many friends who like poetry writing like myself so we share our poetry writing with each other so we agree you friends share the same interests as you 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for continuing to share your wonderful writing with us. I agree that we all deserve to have good friends! Good friends are really important. Sometimes it is just talking about our hobbies and interests with someone with similar hobbies and interests too  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness