[Closed] Receive £30 voucher by sharing your experience of EHCP appeals — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

[Closed] Receive £30 voucher by sharing your experience of EHCP appeals

Options
Ema_Scope
Ema_Scope Scope Member Posts: 68 Courageous
edited January 2022 in Education
Are you interested in an EHCP appeal? Have you been through the EHCP appeals process?

We would love to hear from you. If you'd be willing to help, please email Grace.Brown@scope.org.uk. It would involve speaking to us about your experience and giving us feedback on the content we have written about EHCP appeals.

The session will last around 1 hour. We will send you a £30 voucher for your time. You will remain anonymous. 

We look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ema_Scope

Thanks for your post. It sounds like a really interesting and important opportunity. I am wondering if you have completed this research now or if you are still looking for participants? I am sure our wonderful community members will have a lot of insight to provide!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Ema_Scope
    Ema_Scope Scope Member Posts: 68 Courageous
    Options
    Oops, thank you for flagging this. Yes we have completed the research and had some really good insight. I'll take the post down now.
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness