Hi, my name is Justice2311! I am autistic, and new to the Scope community — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Justice2311! I am autistic, and new to the Scope community

Options
Justice2311
Justice2311 Scope Member Posts: 3 Listener
edited January 2022 in Autism and neurodiversity
Hi, guys.

My name is Louis, or Justice if you like. I'm autistic, and I am new to the Scope community. I may put my foot in my mouth from time to time, but I will try my best to listen and consider everyone's views.
Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,038 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Justice2311 welcome to the forum  thanks for telling us a bit about yourself, join in with the topics.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @Justice2311 Thanks for joining and sharing a bit about yourself!

You can take a look at all the different topics on the forum in our categories, and join in with discussions if you like. There's also lots of casual chat and games in the Coffee Lounge, where you can get to know our members. 

There's also our Autism and neurodiversity category which you might be interested in too :)

If you have any questions just ask and we'll see if we can help.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hi @Justice2311

Welcome to Scope’s forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today?

No worries at all, please feel free to get involved in any of our discussions that you like the look of.

Thanks for also being considerate of others within our community. It is people like yourself who make our community the wonderful place it is.

Would you like to start by telling us some more about your hobbies and interests? 

Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Justice2311, it's nice to see you join us and I hope you are settling in okay.

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness