Hi, my name is Austin0008! I suffered Bipolar and Schizophrenia. Now recovered and looking to work — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Austin0008! I suffered Bipolar and Schizophrenia. Now recovered and looking to work

Austin0008
Austin0008 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 2022 in Work and employment
Hi,

I suffered Bipolar and Schizophrenia. Now recovered and looking to work.

Have a great day!
Tagged:

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Austin0008. Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today? I hope you are well but if you need anything, we are all here for you.

Thank you for sharing a little bit of information about yourself with us. You mentioned you suffered bipolar and schizophrenia, now recovered and looking to work. How are you currently finding the job hunting? 

Thanks for your kindness in wishing us a great day. I hope you have a great day as well  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Austin0008.
    Good Luck with your job search, it may take some time but make sure it’s right for you. 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello there @Austin0008 and welcome to the community :) Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself today!

Feel free to have a look around using the categories page to browse topics, or you can visit the coffee lounge to chat and play games with other members.

You can also head over to our Work and Employment category if you'd like to start a discussion of your own.

If there's anything you're unsure of or feel we could help with, please do ask, and enjoy exploring the forum.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Afternoon @Austin0008 welcome to our great group.
    Some of us pop in and out of the site during the day.
    Hope all goes well with your job hunting.
    If you need a little light relief come and join us in the coffee lounge under categories.
    Or you may prefer the recent discussions, you can join in with any of the chats/threads or ask your own question, there is always some one to give advice, reply or point you in the right direction.

Brightness