Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advice

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Hello Scope online community

I am thinking of turning my written poetry into my own raps. Quick question to scope online moderators would I post audio files on the scope community only to get advice from the Scope online community members by making poetry in my own rap songs?  

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,503 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @globster :) Turning them into raps sounds like a cool idea! 

Just to check, are you asking whether you can upload audio files to the community?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Tori_Scope yes, I am asking whether you can upload audio files to the community?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Tori_Scope
    Options
    I think we looked into this before, and it wasn't possible unfortunately @Globster. @Ross_Scope may be able to tell you more about that.

If you upload the raps to YouTube, you'll be able to post the link here, and it should embed into your comment. Would that work? 

If you don't want the YouTube videos to be public, you can make them 'unlisted'. This means that only those with the link will be able to view them.

• Globster
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @Tori_Scope
    I don't want don't think I would not be comfortable with YouTube videos being public, you can make them 'unlisted'. This means that only those with the link will be able to view them but would share links to my videos the scope online community just get advice @Tori_Scope

• Tori_Scope
    Options