Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called World book Day

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Our young children are busy running reading their favourite books and dress up in costumes as they characters as we celebrate world book Day, I would like wishing those children celebrating would Book Day a fabulous day reading some beautiful stories, which leaves our children wanting more reading on to find out what happens in the book 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,404 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Love this poem @Globster. Did you dress up or do anything for this year's world book day? (other than writing your poem of course, what a great contribution!)  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @L_Volunteer I did not dress up this year and did not find the time to do anything else for world book day apart from writing the poem unfortunately @L_Volunteer :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,884 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You have summed up World book day there @Globster
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    This poem is still wonderful @Globster! I was just curious  :p
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @globster Did you dress up this year? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Hannah_Scope unfortunately I was not able to dress up for world this because I have just been taking slowly after my hospital treatment last week  :)

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to read you needed hospital treatment last week @Globster - but hope you are now doing well. You are in my thoughts.
  • Globster
    edited March 8
    Options
    @chiarieds it's was regular basis treatment at the hospital to manage my stiffness but it really don't help another consultant does treatment instead of regular consultant  :)but feeling great now thank you 

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @globster I am glad to hear you are feeling well now. I hope you are still taking it slowly! Feet up! 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Hannah_Scope I am definitely talking things easy thank you for your kind words are greatly appreciated  :)