Tom Cross Buggy — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tom Cross Buggy

staceyjohno
staceyjohno Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone

i have a little girl with west syndrome...she is 3 yrs old and we where given a tom cross stroller from our wheelchair servies...as u all know that the hood raincover and footmuff come at extra cost they do not come with the buggy they r expensive we paid around £200 unfortunately our daughter became very ill and the buggy is no longer suitable she has only been in it once.
i am posting this as i have tom cross hood/ footmuff and raincover to buy in perfect condition we no longer have the buggy as its gone bk to wheelchair services but we r left with the accessories that we dont need.
this will save u alot of money buyin them direct
they are the lime green/khaki colour
stacey xx

Comments

• mafala
    mafala Community member Posts: 71 Listener
    I came across this the other day www.disabledgear.com. It's a free-ads website. You could post it there.
  • cola73
    cola73 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    i am hoping you still have these items as i have recently received my sons tom cross buggy & i am in need in need of these items. if not could you please tell me where i could purchase them. thankyou nicola.
  • debnmatilda
    debnmatilda Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Hi just thought id reply here incase anyone sees it but my daughter is giving her tom cross back tomorrow and i purchased the shopping basket and hood for the midi version even thought they are universal. These were really expensive think it came to just over
  • Flossy
    Flossy Community member Posts: 16 Listener
    Hello we were in the same situation with the tom cross buggy we thought our son would have it for a lot longer than 12 months so we bought the accessories to and only just recently gave them away to another couple who had the same buggy. It is a shame that the accessories dont come with the buggy i suppose that is how they make their money. Check the website out ebay they have special needs items on there. It was winter when we got the buggy so had no protection and felt we were obliged to buy the accessories for the buggy it was a wonderful buggy as you say it is such a shame that we had as you did pay for the extras. We did it for our children. x

Brightness