Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called enchanted love

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called enchanted love 
Our are  hearts entangled with one an other
we are meant for one another. 
The day you caught my eye. 
I was unable to say hi 
but your smile was so pretty 
while I shared my last macvity choclate Jaffa cake with you my love you set my heart light as I think about you day and night good night to my sweet pea you have always been the one for me 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,738 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Beaver79 I appreciate your comment about my poem  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,417 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Globster
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @Sandy_123 I don’t know how I came up with this poem but I also remain very confident that romance will return to my life and heart one day  :) I don’t know I just felt romantic that why I came up with this beautiful poem  :)

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,417 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes, that would be nice for you