I would like to find some job which help me to earn some money and experience. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I would like to find some job which help me to earn some money and experience.

BEM
BEM Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited August 2016 in Work and employment
This discussion was created from comments split from: I’m Michelle, and I’m a Pre-Employment Advisor.

Comments

• BEM
    BEM Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Dear Michelle:

I am Bienvenido from Spain. Last summer I was studying in University of kent for 4 months. Currently I am studying in the university oc Chester a conversional master in Psychology.I will be here until 14th october. I would like to find some job which help me to earn some money and experience.

Thank you.

Best wishes.

Bienvenido Francés Moreno.
  • Chell
    Chell Community member Posts: 20 Listener

Hi, Ben

If you want to get  job in the field that you are studying, to help you gain experience you should contact companies that are i the same area.  This is called a speculative letter, much the same as a cover letter, which is a letter stating why oles thyou want an advertised job, a speculative letter is writing to companies asking them to consider you for any jobs that may come up  .  Look for roles with short term contract, as a employers may not take you on, if you are not hanging around.  Alternatively try agencies as they can offer you a variety of different roles on shorter contracts.

hope this helps

Chell

Brightness