Resources/information/contact details for organisations that can help young people — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Resources/information/contact details for organisations that can help young people

Options
Amar1520
Amar1520 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited August 2016 in Work and employment
This discussion was created from comments split from: I’m Michelle, and I’m a Pre-Employment Advisor.

Comments

• Amar1520
    Amar1520 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    I work as a SEN work experience coordinator and support worker at a college. I would be grateful for any resources/information/contact details for organisations that can help young people become more work ready. I am based in West London.
  • Chell
    Chell Community member Posts: 20 Listener
    Options
    Hi Amra1520,

Scope do offer pre employment advice and support. But unfortunately we do not operate in west London.

You do not mention the age of the people that you support, if they are job aged 18 plus, you may want o look at/ contact Remploy Ltd as I know that they operate in that area supporting disabled people back into work. They would also be able to inform you the best charities to signpost your customers to.

Twinings ( not the tea ) is another charity that I know operate in that area, but they support people with metal health.

hope this helps

Brightness