Online survey: Help Scope for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Online survey: Help Scope for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher

Options
Chris_Alumni
Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
Here at Scope we're always trying to make sure that our services are effectively fulfilling the needs of disabled people. If you'd like us to help us meet your needs better, please take our short online survey.

The survey will take just 15 minutes to complete, and to say thank you we'll enter you into a prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher!

Take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ScopeServicesResearch2016

Comments

• Blue Frog
    Blue Frog Community member Posts: 358 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Chris_Scope I've just had a quick look at the survey. It talks a lot about having a diagnosis - I know a lot of people have these, but not everyone does, but they still have significant disabilities and needs - would it be possible to change the wording a tiny bit somehow? 
  • Chris_Alumni
    Options
    Hi @Blue Frog , thanks for your feedback. I think its perhaps too late to make any changes to this particular survey, but I will certainly pass your comments on to the team responsible to take on board in future.

• foxuk
    foxuk Community member Posts: 103 Pioneering
    Options
    I stopped at page 1.

It won't let me tick more than one box.

Also Carers are more likely to be spouses than parents.

I am (like many others) a Carer for my wife AND a Disabled Person myself. Both of us get DLA.

Jon
  • Chris_Alumni
    Options
    HI @foxuk, apologies for your experiences with the survey - I've passed your feedback on to the relevant team who I'm sure will find your comments useful in the future.

• foxuk
    foxuk Community member Posts: 103 Pioneering
    Options
    Just the usual for us Disabled People who are Carers - at one time I was Caring for My mother, father, and my wife whilst still being disabled myself.

'Other' doesn't really cover it.

Thanks for the response,

Jon

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.