Hi, my name is Naresh! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Naresh!

Options
Naresh
Naresh Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2016 in Start here and say hello!
I have both Polio in my right leg and Childhood Autism. I was duped out of my house by my own family in 2000. After three years of Talk Therapy I became increasingly aware of the events in my life from childhood. I started to understand why and how my life was not in my control. I was pushed about, including two arranged marriages.

I am looking for lawyers to help me regain my house.This was taken from me on the pretext of safekeeping by my brother and mother. I have evidence of previous ownership in Mortgage payments for 50% of the propertry and my fathers Will that gives me his 50% to me.

Are the Disabled NOT ALLOWED to own property in the British Society?

Comments

• Yiman60
    Yiman60 Community member Posts: 95 Connected
    Options
    Naresh said:
    I have both Polio in my right leg and Childhood Autism. I was duped out of my house by my own family in 2000. After three years of Talk Therapy I became increasingly aware of the events in my life from childhood. I started to understand why and how my life was not in my control. I was pushed about, including two arranged marriages.

I am looking for lawyers to help me regain my house.This was taken from me on the pretext of safekeeping by my brother and mother. I have evidence of previous ownership in Mortgage payments for 50% of the propertry and my fathers Will that gives me his 50% to me.

Are the Disabled NOT ALLOWED to own property in the British Society?
    http://govanlc.blogspot.co.uk/

If you scroll down on the left hand side there are links to which area you live . Click on those and you will be able to access advice from a Lawyer.

Hope this helps  
  • Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Naresh, welcome to the community, and sorry to hear of your troubles. If you'd like any advice or support via the phone, don't hesitate to call our free helpline on 0808 800 3333 (9am-5pm mon-fri).

Brightness