Very frightened - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Very frightened

Options
2»

Comments

• spinbobbin
    spinbobbin Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    Options
    Yes hun that's standard for the start of it they will change it when they got more infomation
  • hopeforall
    hopeforall Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    I'm confused. The benefit rules (pip for me) say that even an overnight stay should be reported but Debbie Alumni says the day going in and the day coming out don't count but isn't that an overnight stay?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm confused. The benefit rules (pip for me) say that even an overnight stay should be reported but Debbie Alumni says the day going in and the day coming out don't count but isn't that an overnight stay?

This thread is from 2016 that you've commented on. As i advised you on another thread, the day you go in and come home do not count. You only need to report changes if you've been in for more than 28 days. https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/sick-or-disabled-people-and-carers/pip/pip-changes-and-reviews/changes-that-affect-pip/

If you're going in for just one night then that's not counted because the day you go in and come home do not count. You do not need to report anything for just a one night stay.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.