Hi, my name is ADEtope2! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ADEtope2!

ADEtope2
ADEtope2 Community member Posts: 17 Listener
i am 57 years old.
i had a stroke in June 2015.
since then i have been wheelchair bound

Comments

• bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    Hello@ADETOPE2 I'm sorry to hear about your stroke. Is this your first time on scope? If it is welcome to the community. my name is Bam. Please check out that category list you can find some things that may interest you.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ADEtope2 welcome to the community! It is a friendly site, you just need to jump in and get chatting.  The recent discussions page is always a good place to start as it is where you will find all the latest posts.

I look forward to chatting with you.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • ADEtope2
  • ADEtope2
     was here sometimes describing my problems with PIP. I need to put a closure to all these issues they are putting me through or PIP will put a closure to my life. I am at the upper permitted levels of some of the high blood level control medications. I applied for PIP renewal in September and they were hedging and asking for a lot of info already on record (reapplication or already submitted.) 6 months later, i got a phone call that my PIP will be restarted and to be reviewed on the 10th of  April. i wrote asking for a letter of award, I got a letter telling me that my ESA has increased. I wrote another and they replied with a letter telling me how much is being paid. I wrote another letter asking for an award letter backdating signposted benefits. i explained the financial and health damages done with their withholding the letter of award.
     got no response.
    i want to go to court because they are reviewing without telling me the start and end date of of the "placebo" award. i will appreciate comment and advises please.

Brightness