Upgrade my p.i.p to get mobility car! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Upgrade my p.i.p to get mobility car!

Options
cryer68
cryer68 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi Matilda, I am looking to ask pip to be asses my account and upgrade it highest level. I am 2 points away,got the mobility part but was short on mental side ! I am now under the mental health team,and wondered if my psychologist sent a letter would that be enough for them to re asses without a full re assessment ? Mark

Comments

• Zec Richardson
    Zec Richardson Community member Posts: 154 Pioneering
    Options
    You can always send in new evidence and ask them to look at your claim again, however there is always the risk of it going the wrong way!

So many people are being awarded very low points despite being entitled to certain Pip awards, so I would always be wary 
  • Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @cryer68 - I suggest that you ask in the 'Ask a benefits advisor' category where a benefits expert could give you advice.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.