Best dating sites for people with disabilities and 22q — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Best dating sites for people with disabilities and 22q

Options
GingerNinja2020
GingerNinja2020 Community member Posts: 26 Connected
Hello everyone 
I was just hoping if anyone new what is the best dating site/app for people with disabilities and 22q that doesn’t cost to much a month to pay for or free sites 
I am trying to find some but I am not having any luck could anyone help me please 
thanks 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,119 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @GingerNinja2020 - here's a site that has been recommended, & it's the Outsiders. Please see: https://outsiders.org.uk/     Hope this may help. :)

• GingerNinja2020
    GingerNinja2020 Community member Posts: 26 Connected
    Options
    Will this include Derby/Derbyshire?
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,119 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2020
    Options
     It's an online community, but they hold (or did before Covid-19) lunches for members to meet. Unfortunately most seem to be further south than you. The places listed are: West Country, London, Home Counties, East Anglia, Wales & Scotland. That being said, it likely has members from further afield than this, so it might depend on finding someone who lives closer, & all members are asked to give their locality. Membership is free.
    You could contact them for more info about the club:
    info@outsiders.org.uk
    07872 681 982
    This also gives a little more info: https://outsiders.org.uk/club/about-the-club/

• lloydie
    lloydie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    thanks i will contact them
  • lloydie
    lloydie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
  • JW77
    JW77 Community member Posts: 26 Courageous
    Options
    I've been an Outsiders member since 2007.  Had some great dates, intimate experiences and its been a real confidence booster in relationships for me.

They have online FB chat groups, and Friday night zooms which you can join if your a member. Its FREE, but you do have to fill in an online membership

THe lunches are a LOT quieter and I think mostly London now gets 4 or 5. Used to be around 10 to 20 when I lived there. People move, or circumstances changed. Many have folded. My nearest was Birmingham but not enough people were turning up (I'm now in Telford, West Midlands) 
    Its run by members so the more members the more chances of meeting, or lunches picking up, being created.

I do miss em. But its a club worth supporting.
  • JW77
    JW77 Community member Posts: 26 Courageous
    Options
    OK Cupid is probably one of the better PAID sites tho.

Brightness