Hi, my name is cass1984! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is cass1984!

Options
cass1984
cass1984 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all. I'm cass. I'm 32 and have mixed connective tissue disease and fibromyalgia. Mctd is made up for me of lupus, scleroderma, vasculitis and cervical spondylitis. That's the medical bit out of the way. I'm an artist and writer. I love animals and have gorgeous guinea pigs and rabbits at home. I love music and reading and I'm here to connect wih others that know what it's like to live with these issues. Hugs to all and nice to meet you. 

Comments

• bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @cass1984 welcome to the community. I'm really sorry to hear about all your health problems. I may not know what it's like to suffer from those conditions but I myself am ill and understand how it feels to be sick. A majority of people on here also know what it's like to be ill and they are very loving community. I never really understood the point of having guinea pigs and rabbits as pets but I do know what it's like to have loving pets. It's really special to see how their face lights up when they see me walk into a room. I think it's great that you have so many interesting and exciting hobbies. Welcome again to the community
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @cass1984

Welcome to the community!

You sound very interesting! What sort of art and writing do you do?

If you'd like to meet others, the best place is probably our coffee lounge which is for talking about anything (doesn't have to be disability related!).

https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/coffee-lounge

Great to have you here!

Brightness