ID needed at assessment — Scope | Disability forum

ID needed at assessment

RomaFree1 Member Posts: 14 Listener
There are IDs mentioned in the letter sent re PIP assessment? Group A I have no problem with as I have my driving licence? Now, Group B I have difficulty with. I do not fully understand the last one shown i.e. UK evidence of entitlement to State or local authority benefit??? 
Would a letter from DWP re DLA being replaced by PIP do? It's from this year, has my name and address on it plus the amounts of DLA that I receive weekly? 
I am really panicking now, have no idea where birth or marriage certificates are. Council Demand will be in April, Have no utility bills either as we recently had a huge clear out?! 
I would be grateful if someone could advise? Many thanks. 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.