Hi, my name is Maria24! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Maria24!

Maria24
Maria24 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have a number of illness and nearly blind and my 2 children have ADHD one diagnose and still
try to get one diagnosed I also have to very angry kids because of the other children needed so much time I have 1 girl and she is my young carer who is forever worried about me but won't tell me when she being bullied even when it's  by a child mother just in case someone harts me and the older boy who is also my young carer but won't go out of the house as he  Stutter and find it's hard they make fun of him wont go out all last year my 5 year old was being call named shouted at by Adtul just because we was given a house that was two houses knock in to 2 
We live in a one way in and out so because Liam friends for school play out in the street I let him 
he 6 now and thinks it's ok for someone to bully him as We had a summer from hell last year we had to call the police so many times but all they said was keep him in out of the way for him to sit in hi widow and cry watching the kids play as due to a Adtul bullying a child not just words stopped him coming down from the little mountain in front of us shouting at him I lost it on her and her husband and then for a grown man to kick him off his bike  where I got in trouble for going for him as the man said he was only stopping him run over his foot that hard he slammed the brick on still today if my son plays on his bike out side these two boys hide behind a car and hits him off it but yet my son still won't to play with them he still hugs the Adtul that hart him iv trying to get him help as we believe he as adhd as my son don't sleep he as a bad tamper last year haven't help and the bulling he hits his bother and sister it's like he taking all his anger out on them we trying to more but can't find anyone who can help us find a way to get a bond as it's so much of a waiting time on houseing so if anyone could help point me in the right was as my fuilded on the brain is getting worse due to stress 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Maria24 welcome to the community.

You sound like you are having a really tough time! Do you have any support from social services?  Have you spoke to your children's school about what support they could offer?

You can use this map to see what support is in your area.

@InformationSupportWorker do you have any advice?

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    There is also a lot of information and support for young carers here including links to information about bullying and support services for young carers that might help.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • owen
    owen Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hi Maria24 and  everyone I just joined now, looking forward to meeting new people.

• InformationSupportWorker
    InformationSupportWorker Community member Posts: 15 Connected

Hello Maria24

It does sound as though you and your family are having a really difficult time. 

I am an Information and Advice Worker at Scope - can I ask what part of the country you live in as it will give me a better idea of what is available.

As Sam said have you spoken to the children's school about what is happening as it would be really helpful to get their support.

I look forward to hearing from you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maria24
    Maria24 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi thanks for all your comments I'm from South Wales it's got to a point now I haven't got any more fight in me my brain condition is getting affected all the police say is I'm doing write by trying to keep him in iv even told them two women are slagging aimee off to other partin on school yard  stopping them playing with her friends I went on to one and I told them they can see my girl iPad and see a woman rowing with her and my girl didn't even won't to tell me I found out by the police as the women who was bullying her said she was bullying her girl she deleted her massage but I had them all and yet they still didn't help us I told Mentel helth police and school I'm not sitting back and they told me they write a letter of support to move children service said they was pulling out and team around the family will step in I have a carer 2 young carer 1 with ADHD a 6 year old who head mess up due to Bullying and believe it's ok to be bullied as long as they like him he Hart's his older siblings to say team around the family will help I don't go out we sit with our curtains close as they stand and look though our window I just wish we had money to help us move can't even have a loan as iv taken so many out alrady

Brightness