P.I.P — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

P.I.P

Options
Dougal
Dougal Community member Posts: 13 Listener
WHY are PIP...allowed to cause such INHUMAN Anxiety to the most Needy and Troubled people.???? its Disgusting.. does anyone know if anything is being done to stop this? i have heard so many distressing stories

Comments

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There is going to be an MPs' investigation into assessors' lies!
  • WaterLily
    WaterLily Community member Posts: 55 Courageous
    Options
    Sadly, it is the way it is that people come on to forums like this when there is a problem. 
    I am sure there are many applicants of PIP or ESA were everything goes well and that they get what they deserve.  You just don't get to hear of them. 
    I felt like you at the beginning of my PIP 'journey' and expected the worse possible outcome, because I,too, had read so many horror stories. 

For myself, even though I had a small 'hiccup' with my claim, I am very happy with the outcome. 
    Its not all doom and gloom.
  • charmed
    charmed Community member Posts: 53 Connected
    Options
    They should totally allow audio record not needing consent as your not taking a picture of that person or showing that person, audio is nothing should be allowed, not allowing it (only with consent and doing two copies) shows you have something to hide???? If they want a cooy they should do their own, allow audio recordings i say!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.