Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

clair
clair Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I have been refused pip for the second time I had it before as I don't go out but sometimes it gets that I forget to take my pills and my hubby cooks and others things 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • salwil89
    salwil89 Community member Posts: 56 Courageous
    Dear @DannyMoore and @clair - I was awarded PIP and it was my second application. However I live on my own and I struggle with mobility every day of my life.  I cannot go outside because the nerve reaction in my feet is horrendous. I simply cannot walk on the different surfaces.  I recently bought myself a mobility scooter to help me along but I am still waiting for better weather before attempting to practice using it. What is classified as living independently?  

I live in Westminster and must find out who represents rights of disabled folk here.  I have extreme fatigue and I am certainly not capable of holding a full time job!  I feel totally demoralized now.

• salwil89
    salwil89 Community member Posts: 56 Courageous
    @DannyMoore and @clair - I forgot to mention that stress affects my feet as the nerves react to the point whereby it is so overwhelming, that I lose all measure of concentration!!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.