Suffered from fibromyalgia and myalagic encephalitis for 17 years — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Suffered from fibromyalgia and myalagic encephalitis for 17 years

Options
bubby
bubby Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am 42 a mum to a 19 and 16 year old . I have suffered from fibromyalgia and myalagic encephalitis  (m.e) for 17 years ,osteoarthritis and cervical spondylitis and cervical headaches for past three odd years and depression for as long as i can remember lol and recently been diagnosed with addisons disease. Been stuck in bed again since sept last year worried about work ,they came to visit but showed alot of concern so hoping they wont sack me yet. I have had so much time off its such a worry.  I love anything spiritual an an eclectic soul amd adore angels too. I have a bulldog  who is my world loves sleeping as much  as i do lol. I try to find a lil happiness daily because right now since i got the addisons diagnosis i have never been so scared of not being in control of my life and i dont know where to turn if makes sense.  Sorry im rambling .xxx so a whispered hello at this time of morn and hope to get to know u guysxxx

Comments

• pennygates
    pennygates Community member Posts: 21 Connected
    Options
    Hi bubby, you seem to have a lot to deal with, but come across as a positive soul. I'm sorry to hear that you have fibromyalgia and ME. I'm familiar with these two myself. You say you are on sick leave, long term. Have you thought about applying for any benefits such as PIP. I m not an expert but Citizens advice would know this. I'm 66 and I have struggled with various illnesses. Your dog sounds delightful, and you do seem to try to have nice things in your life to uplift you. Hope you feel a bit better soon. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 210 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bubbly welcome to the community, we've just started an Invisible impairments category that you may want to post in and share your story.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness