Who can I take to my daughter's school to demand another meeting? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Who can I take to my daughter's school to demand another meeting?

Options
Golding123
Golding123 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited January 2017 in Autism and neurodiversity

Comments

• Golding123
    Options
    Sorry I can't give advice at the min guys but I promise I will , can anyone suggest who I can take in my daughters school to demand yet another meeting they all look at me like I've got bad attitude every time I bring up my daughters needs and issues 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Golding123 do you mean a professional? Is there a friend or family member who could come with you?  Or could you email the school?  I always find that writing an email means you can ensure you come across calmly and you have the chance to edit and ask someone else to have a read through?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Golding123
    Options
    Thanks Sam for ur comment wel basically my daughters getting bullied but since Xmas I've notice when I dropped my daughter in my daughter is very freindly great confidence but gets a lot of knock backs I know what kids / girls can be like at school anyway so I'm trying to teach her u need to be as loud as them to get ur point across I don't even know if that's right to try and change her personality but maybe you have to to survive out there ,what I meant is ive been trying to get in contact with AUTISIM WESTMIDLANDS but there not getting back to me which I think isn't that good for a highly recommended organisation we had a meeting yesturday me and Nevaehs dad even said if u cant handle the watching of our child we wil have to move her they assured us they would deal with it it's been a day my daughter never came out of school jumping for joy but I suppose it wil take time anybody with contacts I can try wil be highly thankful if I'm not making sense my heads tore in half highly stressed at min x

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Golding123

How is your daughter getting on at school? Have things improved at all?

Brightness