won my appeal in tribunal for pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

won my appeal in tribunal for pip

helsbells50
helsbells50 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi i won my appeal in tribunal for the pip as i had DLA indefinately before that i was awarded good points but what i find confusing and don't justify is that when i had assessment few weeks before tribunal the assessor didn't give me 1 point 0 all the way. She wrote that i could carry my bag of papers in which i didn't have a bag of papers with me. She said i could touch my ankles while i was standing, that didn't happen and also wrote on file that i was overweight which in fact im only 8 and half stone and she was in the obese side.when i asked the tribunal why she would lie, the majistrate looked at me and said well if she thinks your overweight at your petite size there's no hope for the others. But they could clearly see that she wasn't an honest assessor no wonder the wrong people are losing their benefits.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.