How is your day going?

Comments

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Good morning @Amberpearl

Sorry you had a broken sleep. Maybe a wee power nap later will help.

We were meant to see the registrar yesterday to arrange date for the wedding but I had to cancel as I've put the passports away somewhere so safe I can't find them! Guess what I'll be doing today....tear the house apart time.

• Venus_Cee
    Venus_Cee Community member Posts: 61 Contributor

Morning all. @kitsmum I had the same fear but trying not to overthink things. I'm just waiting to see what happens because they can't force disabled people to do anything they can't.

In a bit pain today but I have two of the Grandkids for a few hours later on so trying to rest and prepare myself for 'Nana! Come play on the swings!' 'Nana! I need a drink!' 'Nana! Can we play hide and go seek?!' 🤣 I adore them but they think I'm still ten years old 😂

I'll be pinching the Grandson early next week to help me set the pool up. Can't do that with the 7 year old Granddaughter cos she loses interest in 3.78 seconds and I end up doing it all myself. Hope everyone has a pain free, relaxing, happy day. Gentle hugs to those who need them ❤️

• Nicebrit
    Nicebrit Community member Posts: 179 Empowering

Morning all

Raining here this morning, been under the weather last few days..

Haven't been able to get out and about last few days so been stuck indoors.

Hope you're all keeping okay, whats your plans for today?

xx

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Morning folks, looks like a soggy day here. Sending much love to those that had a rough night. I'm hoping today is much better for you all. ❤️

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,596 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a good day whatever your plans are.
    Im just having a cuppa waiting on my painkillers working, think I will be going a walk later to see my mum.

@Marydoll5
    Good luck finding your passports, how exciting meeting the registrar are yous planning on getting married quite soon. 💕

❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,358 Championing

Morning all.

Thick mist and drizzle here,I think it's on for the day.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,869 Online Community Coordinator

Good morning everyone ❤️ hope you're well and hope that anyone that isn't having such a good time can get some rest today.

First day working with the new theme, so everything's a bit different 😊 I'm sure we'll all get used to it eventually!

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,869 Online Community Coordinator

Aww she's so little. Congratulations on your new family member @michael57, hope mama and baby are doing well! ❤️

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,596 Championing

@michael57
    Aww absolutely adorable 🥰

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,823 Championing
    edited July 25

morning everyone aww @Michae57 how adorable the baby is

Enjoy your walk and visit out @lou67

Hipe you find it @marydoll5

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,335 Championing

Awwwwwww @michael57!!!! She's so sweet!!! Have you been able to hold your grandaughter yet??

How is your daughter doing? ❤️

Afternoon everyone!! 🤩

• Marydoll5

@michael57 what a beautiful baby, congratulations!

@talis hope you get some ease from your back and eye pain

@Lou67 we were thinking October to get m

• Marydoll5

Married but if have to replace passports then it will be next year!

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,214 Championing

Hello everyone!! @michael57 congratulations, she's beautiful but so small, bless her. I hope they are both doing well.

Not long got home after looking after my grandchildren this morning. They wear me out. Sun's out here so I think I'll sit in the garden for a while.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,823 Championing

afternoon poppy my grandkids are on there was over so I'm having a quiet coffee Before they arrive

• michael57
    michael57 Community member Posts: 488 Pioneering

thank you all my other daughter took me down the hospital yesterday i held her hand through the incubator bit diddy for this old farmer to hold and way to hot in there for me she is breathing on her own now so a good sign i cannot commend the nurses and doctors enough for keeping her in and doing the emergency caesarean if they hadn't it may have been a sad outcome for both mum and babe time now for them both to recover then the spoiling can begin

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Community member Posts: 597 Empowering

Good afternoon all😊 @michael57 , the baby is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations to all.

Rainy day here, so I’ve been cleaning a bit indoors (boring I know) The garden is more or less looking pretty good now though, so I’m delighted with that.

Hope you’ve now rested Poppy after a tiring morning with your Grandchildren. Great fun though I’m sure.

Have a good day. Oohhh, loving the new look for Scope👏🏻

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,374 Championing

Thank you for the lovely photo @michael57 - she looks so adorable.

• michael57
    michael57 Community member Posts: 488 Pioneering

lets just hope she loses the body hair cant have her competing with grandad haha