Cost of living

13»

Comments

• judie
    judie Community member Posts: 108 Empowering

No one should be demonised. You don't know those 'people with 3 kids' circumstances. Maybe a partner died or left the relationship, who are you to judge who is deserving and who isn't? People on this forum rightly get angered by the general public assuming all sorts of nonsense about us. Treat others as you wish to be treated. There are far more dire situations in this world to be triggered by

• WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,094 Championing

FYI Wibbles, child poverty is no longer measured and CPAG (Child Poverty Action Group) has always been -and still is - the most reliable source of benefits monitoring and information.

• Wibbles
    Wibbles Community member Posts: 2,128 Championing

@WhatThe

OK - but this is going off the subject of my original post (ie cost of living) AND @WhatThe incorrect statement that they are unable to manage without the FANTASY £250 per week !!

• WhatThe
    edited 09:29

Ahem, I've said I do manage without your fantasy extra £250 per week because I have to. Sorry, tired of this discussion now.

• Wibbles
    Wibbles Community member Posts: 2,128 Championing

So am I - goodbye and have a nice rest of your life !

• WhatThe

Rude man! You certainly had me fooled!!

• Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,384 Empowering

Note from the Community Team

Hello everyone,

We want this discussion to continue, but we’re concerned that things are becoming quite tense and could easily escalate.

Please remember that all discussions on Scope’s online community should remain civil, supportive, and safe.

We will continue to closely monitor this discussion, but if it escalates further, we may choose to pause, close, or even hide the discussion.

For more information, please read our online community house rules.