pip tribunal delays — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip tribunal delays

Pet
Pet Community member Posts: 16 Listener
edited May 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
My tribunal was adjourned in January with the 3 panel members asking for a full submission by my representative about my claim for epilepsy and more medical evidence was to be got by the court from my doctor and hospital and I would be seen by the same judge in 3 to 4 months time. They have all the evidence needed.  All I will be told is that I am on the waiting list and not knowing how long this will be Is there anything else I can do.

Comments

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Hi Pet

There is probably not much you can do other than to contact the Courts Service to find out about the delay. I suspect it will be because they want to list it with the same panel. I suggest you speak to your rep about it and ask them to contact them on your behalf. If it becomes an unreasonable delay you should consider making a formal complaint.

David
    The Benefits Training Co:

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Pet did you see this week's guest post about epilepsy? I wonder if you related to it at all?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.