Help won pip appeal back in April, dwp say may consider appealing ,28 day ruling now gone what to do — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help won pip appeal back in April, dwp say may consider appealing ,28 day ruling now gone what to do

dodo76
dodo76 Community member Posts: 46 Courageous
edited June 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi just wondering if anyone can give advice and help 
Went to a pip appeal end of April won it two weeks later get letter from dwp saying no payment or back money will be paid as they have asked the court to sent a statement of reason to see if they have grounds on a point of law to appeal the ruling made by judge as i understand it theonly have 28 days from the date we won appeal that was the 26 th of May still no word from dwp as to weather they are allowed to appeal on apoint of law can anyone advice as to want we should do next, may i point out that during the hear not once did the rep from dwp question any legal legislation in the hour n fourty mins we were in there .i would. Be grateful for any advice or help on this matter many thanks 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.