MR stage of PIP assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

MR stage of PIP assessment

mobbba
mobbba Community member Posts: 34 Connected
edited June 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am at the MR stage of my PIP assessment.  Lies were told but more importantly, the assessor did not read my medical evidence.  I had a home visit. The first thing she said to me me after confirming my identity:  We know nothing about what is wrong with you as you have sent in a blank PIP2 form. I said, as I cannot write much due to arthirits in my fingers, thumbs and wrists, the form was too long so I used microsoft dictate to write on typed sheets which were pinned to my PIP form.  I said I have a copy just in the cupboard can I get it for you she said NO!

At that point I went to pieces, my anxiety levels kicked in and I could not remember anything, She was asking me what was wrong with me and I was struggling to talk as I became breathless........so to cut the story short I got nil pois, zero on everything despite having HR Mobility and M care. She gave me a damning report

When I received my decision letter I telephoned DWP asking why the assessor saw a blank form. They told me that she had not opened document number 19 on my file, which contained all my explanations of my descriptor choices,  She had not opened my 18 pieces of medical evidence, only the blank PIP2 form on the day before the assessment..  She advised me to do MR......I am waiting decision

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.