moved — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

moved

greenranger
greenranger Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited June 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA

Comments

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    @greenranger

I suggest that you re-post in 'Ask a benefits advisor' category for a full explanation.
  • wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    edited August 2017
    @greenranger IMHO you are not overthinking this you are just being incredibly honest, but too honest for your own good. But look at it this way, you have not changed your condition in anyway, you haven't suddenly improved so that you don't need PIP anymore. All you're doing is improving your quality of life with the mobility component and paying someone to do something you cannot do yourself with the Daily Living component. This reminds me of what I have said that is so wrong with PIP that you have to be as bad as you can be to get it and remain in this state to continue to receive it. That is the idea behind your thoughts when you posted this. But ask yourself is this right? NO IT IS NOT. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.