atos and DWP addresses. — Scope | Disability forum

atos and DWP addresses.

frogy Member Posts: 21 Connected
edited June 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi every one can someone let me know atos  office address to send a complaint letter about my assessment and DWP office address to send letter that I have complained about atos and the reasons why thanks FROGY.


  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,674 Disability Gamechanger
    There is an ATOS complaints form here and the address on it is
    The Client Relations Manager,
    Independent Assessment Services,
    PO Box 1006,
    TS19 1UL

    It also says: you can "email us at [email protected] or contact our Customer Service Team on 0330 3300 120 (North of England & Scotland) or 0330 3300 121 (Southern England) to give us your feedback."

    The complaints procedure for the DWP is here with lots of different phone numbers for different departments, the general address seems to be

    Department for Work and Pensions 
    PO Box 50101 
    SW1P 2WU 
    Senior online community officer


Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.