Testing on animals — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Testing on animals

rockroz53
rockroz53 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
Hi I'm rockroz53 and hate the thought of people testing on animals for cosmetics I buy cruelty free products and also hate people who wear real fur if u care for animals I think people should start showing it wear fake fur and cruelty free products to save our animals and let them go free to live in the wild and also I think we should punish severely  poaches and hunters and ship them over to America and get lethal injection asap

Comments

• Justice
    Justice Community member Posts: 197 Pioneering
    @rockroz53 welcome. I agree with you, I too buy cruelty free products, would never wear fur, not even fake fur to be honest as I wouldn't even like it to look like a dead animal.
    However I wonder what this post is doing on here?
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hi @rockroz53

Thanks for sharing. I've moved your post to the coffee lounge, which is our general chat area. 

This is a community for people connected by disability. Is this relevant to that?

Thanks,
    Alex
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    @Alex in my opinion yes. One thing which is said regularly is that we are not defined by our disability, while I may not agree with all that @rockroz53 said at least it gives more depth to who she is beyond, I assume, either someone with a disability or affected by disability.

Beyond being a new member and posting in the wrong forum, the coffee lounge description says:  Enter our virtual coffee lounge, and chat to other community members about anything and everything. Members can decide whether or not they engage with a particular conversation, and as long this is done respectfully and keeping to the points raised - rather than attacking an individual I don't see why conversations like this are out of place.

To be clear I don't interpret the description to mean anything goes. For example using the coffee lounge to spam, promote illegal software, incite hatred etc. Or as currently required not to prompt voting for a particular party. 

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• dedus
    dedus Community member Posts: 25 Connected
    Couldn't agree more , I detest people that are cruel to animals in any way , lab testing is the worst , they should shoot the testers , 

Brightness