Crohns Disease and PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Crohns Disease and PIP

Christina1983
Christina1983 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have a very complicated form of Crohn's disease which limits the way I want to live my life. My life is controlled by my bowels and re occurring fistulas which can be horribly painful and unpleasant. I have extreme anxiety and depression due to this ongoing health issue.  Despite my plight I have been refused PIP after the interview and the reconsideration both scoring 0 points. I am going to lose my car soon which scares me as that car is the only reason I go out as I know I can get to my car and know if I have an toilet accident no one can see me and I don't have to feel humiliated. I would like to know if anyone is in the same position and if I am completely mad to think I do need some care with my disability.  

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.