If they make mistakes — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If they make mistakes

Options
chloe968
chloe968 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Ive recently been for an assessment for esa that i was told a week before would be recorded so i had the assessment and then find that the examiner ,deciscion maker and the person who called me with a decision had obviously not read my notes or medical evidence as it wadnt recorded and then they have the cheek to make me try and go to another assessment less than a week after id got the phone call when i was in pain and suffering the first time i had to go and i feel i cant trust these people as this is the second time ive had problems with these people at assessments for two different things are they allowed to do this when ive told them how it affects me to several people and they have evidence from consultants and  my doctor has said on certificates that im assessed as unfit for work 

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @chloe968

A great welcome to you to our site & online community.

I'm very sorry to read your email but you will find that your not on your own !!!!

Please please have a good look on our home page & online community.

You will find a long list off people in the "same boat" or should I say "Ship"

Please please let us know if we can help you further ????
  • gnmeads
    gnmeads Community member Posts: 187 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi chloe968 Welcome to the Scope community
    I would just let them asses you and try not to let it worry you too much. I know it seems long winded but they have to ask these questions (even if they already know the answers) to double check that they've got it right.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.