Tribunal advice — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal advice

Options
Bilbo
Bilbo Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone, this is for those who are about to go to the pip tribunal: Hello, I have been through the tribunal stage and my best advice is to have an expert with you on your side as at my tribunal they bullied me and all three of them were shouting at me causing me total confusion. My son was with me but he was told NOT to talk until the end! I an housebound disabled and cannot walk very at all and they took away my higher rate mobility! Take an expert with you who can answer on your behalf. They will not allow me to go to the higher tribunal but only go through the high courts which I just cannot afford to do. Good Luck and don't let the bullies get you down! Very Best Wishes, William.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.