PIP returned — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP returned

knowy0151
knowy0151 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
edited July 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi i just thought id let you know that after my pip review face to face with atos i was stripped of all my benefits with 0 points even with updated doc letter,
i sent for a mandatory re consideration and just exspected to go to appeal,
i have just had the letter back today but shocked i was to see they have give me it back high rate living allownce and standard mobility wich i was allready getting till 2023 hope im still here lol.
There is a bit of light at the end of that stressfull tunnel ..
Dont give up folks and i wish you all goodluck i hate this goverement

I will be more than happy to answer any of your question xxx

Comments

• gnmeads
    gnmeads Community member Posts: 187 Pioneering
    Hi knowy0151 welcome to the Scope community
    Sounds like they screwed up again. Tax credit did that to me once. One minute they kept giving me more and more and I kept asking why, to which they said 4 times my pay is all correct, then the year after they try to claim £5000 off me!
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Hi @knowy0151,

Welcome to Scope's online community! It's great to have you here.

I'm glad to hear that your PIP has been reinstated. Congratulations!
    Liam
  • Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    @knowy0151

Congratulations!  

Never accept the opinions of assessors and decisions by DWP if you think those are wrong - many in both of these groups are incompetent.  Luckily, the second case manager who looked at your file was competent.
  • knowy0151
    knowy0151 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    Thanks its such a mental strain on people who have enough to cope with in life.
    Hope things change for everyone.
    cheers

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.