DLA/PIP for my daughter — Scope | Disability forum

DLA/PIP for my daughter

Gary Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited August 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
My wife and I are thinking of applying for P.I.P/D.L.A for our oldest daughter who has medical and mobility issues.  We are looking to get some support for and during the application process, and would like to know where we can get some support/assistance in this matter.  Any information or assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.