assessment trials and tribulations — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

assessment trials and tribulations

Options
Justice
Justice Community member Posts: 197 Pioneering
@ Matilda, having been on Scope for a few months now your posts are ones I have read with interest, and I know that thankfully after  a lot of worry you had a positive outcome. You may have read over the months that I am writing a book about the plight of the disabled in this Country. Quite a few kind People I have come to know through Scope have shared their stories with me, and have agreed to allow me to use them, all anonymously of course. I would love to include yours. I would have put this on your wall but to be honest I don't know how to.
I think you can see my email on my profile, if not please will you let me know here if you will agree to share your story for the Book, I only need a few more. Thanks in advance
Justice :-)

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.