Pip — Scope | Disability forum


richarj1 Member Posts: 6 Listener
Still waiting for SOR for DWP to sort out my successful tribunal. However, get home from work to find brown envelope from them asking for £30 for a social fund payment from 2003.



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.